Parent Teacher League(PTL)
Purpose of the PTL
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
The Parent Teacher League (PTL) is committed to increasing parental involvement in support of First Lutheran faculty, staff, and students. Research indicates parent support helps to provide the best learning environment possible for students to be academically successful. And we think that's important.
Get Involved with the PTL
There are no dues to be a member. All parents/guardians of each student are already members.